How long does it take to get my order?
I am but a small business and I do my best to ship all orders within 48 hours. This is my goal--but sometimes there are delays and I appreciate your patience if it takes longer.
• I do my best to ship orders within 48 hours of receipt.
• Orders are shipped via USPS First Class Package Shipping and can take up to 3-5 business days for arrival.
• Please be aware that the United States First Class Shipping service does not guarantee delivery time.
• All orders receive a tracking # for your convenience.
• You may be required to pay an additional charge for a USPS Signature Confirmation package delivery when you purchase one of a kind or custom pieces from me.
• International shipping is available to select countries.
*Most international shipping costs $18 flat rate outside of the U.S.
•All international orders are shipped via USPS. However, I have no control over how long your customs office holds onto your package. I am not responsible for packages beyond the port of entry.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $50 OR MORE*
Free shipping DOES NOT apply to international orders or customized items.
Purchase orders are not eligible for free shipping. Orders placed within the contiguous 48 US states only qualify for free shipping.
Lost or Stolen Packages
Ceci Punch Designs is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order. Upon inquiry, I will confirm delivery to the provided address, date of delivery, tracking information and shipping carrier information for the customer to investigate.
It is important to me that you are completely satisfied with my products. If you have any questions concerning your order, or are dissatisfied for any reason with either the product or its condition upon arrival, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please notify me of any issues within 14 days of the arrival of your order.
•One of a kind and sale items are not refundable.
•Customers are responsible for shipping costs for returning products, but replacement products requested in exchange for returned products are shipped free of charge.
What does "Vintage Dead stock" mean?
In many of my jewelry pieces I describe the beads as "made with vintage dead stock beads."
Dead stock simply means an item (in our case beads and findings) is still brand new in the original box when I purchased them or has the original tags but was never sold or used on the market. It's also commonly referred to as "new old stock"— basically, brand new but made over 20 or more years ago. Vintage treasures!
If you have any other questions, please contact me! I will be pleased to help you!